Preparing you for the next level! That is what the Amaral Soccer premier overnight academy at The Williston School is all about. This week-long intense program for the serious soccer player features:
- Field Player Academy
- Goalkeeper Academy
- European Club Style Training including Technical, Tactical, and Specialized Training for Position Players (Strikers, Midfielders, Defenders) and Goal Keepers.
During the week players will hear from guest speakers, enjoy evening activities, live in an air-conditioned, apartment-style accommodations, receive 2 pro-quality soccer jerseys and soccer ball.
19 Payson Avenue Easthampton, MA 01027
View Google Map
July 10-15 (Week 1)
July 17-22 (Week 2)
- Overnight (Sunday 1:00 PM – Friday 12:00 Noon)
- Extended Day (Sunday 1:30 PM – 9:00 PM / Monday-Thurs 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM / Friday 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon)
2022 Camp Tuition: 1 Week = Overnight: $850.00 | Extended Day: $550.00 2 Weeks = Overnight: $1,600.00 | Extended Day: $1000.00
- 2 Jerseys
- 1 Pair of Shorts for 1 Week Campers / 2 Pair of Shorts for 2 Week Campers)
- 1 Pair of Socks for 1 Week Campers / 2 Pair of Socks for 2 Week Campers)
- 1 Match Quality Soccer Ball
- Family Discount: $25.00 (per player) tuition reduction when registering 2 or more campers from the same family.
About The Williston School
The Williston Northampton School has state of the art soccer facilities which includes 2 full size turf fields and numerous grass fields. There are also state of the art indoor facilities including a 2 court gymnasium for indoor soccer and gathering areas which will be utilized for evening entertainment, to provide information on the college recruiting process, and for guest speakers. Campers will stay in the NEW Residential Quadrangle with Air Conditioning! (Check out the slides below to see the dorms.) The Residential Quadrangle features new beautiful buildings with double and triple occupancy rooms. The Residential Quadrangle also has community open areas for campers to mingle and socialize. A buffet style breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served at the dining commons with plenty of healthy choices, which will keep you refreshed and properly fueled for the vigorous training sessions and games.