Do you want to play Soccer in College? For most aspiring soccer players the answer is YES! But, most people do not know how the college recruitment process works.
Some of the most common questions we hear from players wanting to play soccer in college are:
- How do I get my name out there?
- How do I get college coaches to get to know me?
- What are college coaches looking for in a player?
- Am I good enough to play soccer in college?
- What is the NCAA Eligibility Center?
- How do I get cleared by the NCAA Eligibility Center?
- How many scholarships are given out for soccer players?
- What college is for me?
Unfortunately too many talented soccer players never get the opportunity to play soccer in college because they do not know how the college recruiting process works. At the Amaral Soccer overnight academies we will answer all your recruiting questions, we will get you prepared for the recruiting process, and we will help you get your name out there!
How do we do this?
- A recruiting seminar
- Guest speakers who have coached or played in college
- We will have college coaches on site at the academies
- We offer college recruiting profiles and video profiles for interested players.
So what is included in a recruiting profile?
- We will send an honest evaluation to the college coaches for the schools you are interested in applying with details of your strengths and the projected level where we think you can succeed.
- A Profile of your grades, SAT Scores, community service and athletic awards (This information you must supply for us and we include it on our profile some photos of you).
- We will produce and send a highlight video to the schools you are interested in so the coaches will see firsthand your skills and abilities.
- Finally, we will call the college coaches directly to let them know your strengths and why we think you would be a good fit for their school.
To help you better understand the recruiting process, click on the website below.
For top level recruitment advice and to get one-on-one help with the recruiting process, click on the website link below.